Thursday, May 19, 2016

Recap

Dear all,

So much have happened. I am currently 28 years old.

I died at 24 when I joined an audit firm. One of the big four. I forced myself to grow up and be a responsible adult and locked myself up. Ultimate mission - to recover my true self.

Around end of January 2016, my bf, now ex of 5 years broke up with me. I grieved for a week, and after that things were normal. It was a long distance relationship.

Needless to say, after that I had quite an adventure searching for myself. I'm learning and doing so many things at the moment that I am not even sure if I can cope.

I love salsa, bachata and kizomba.
I love zumba.
I love yoga.
I love Japanese classes.
I love diving! I took my open water on 2 May 2016.
Should I leave the country for Singapore? Leave my adorable cat, Fatty behind?


On 15 May 2016, I had my first butterfly tattoo. It fucking hurt like hell. Below my left collarbone.



3 comments:

  1. i bet its a bloody adventure "searching" yourself. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody indeed. 1 white guy, check. Thousands of victims, check.

    Ha-ha, jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this blog even private????????? LOL

    ReplyDelete